This video and photography lighting kit is great for those who want an all round lighting solution.
2x Godox LED-308C 3200-5500K LED Video Lights
2x Cold Shoe Adapters
2x Fotolux 803 2m Light Stands
2x NP-F7570 Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for LED Light
1x Battery Charger
1x Fotolux 220 Light Stand Bag
Note that if any of the components are out of stock Photo-Shop-Studio reserves the right to subtitute for other items of similar value and/or function
Fully charge the NP-NF570 batteries and insert them into the back of the YN-300II LED Video light unit.
Attach the bottom of the YN-300II LED Video Light to the shoe clamp, which goes onto the top of the light stand.
Adjust the height of the light stand as desired.
- Built-in 308 Premium LED Beads of high brightness
- Large-sized, concise and modern LCD Panel and auto memory function
- Outfitted with wireless remote control to respectively adjust brightness and color temperature of groups A/B/C/D/E/F
- 16 channels to prevent interruption
- Power supply by Lithium Battery or DC
- Various ways to use: LED308 Video Light can be mounted on the camera hot shoe, light stand, mini stand etc. or you can just handle it
- Adjust LED light angle flexibly
Battery: Uses 7.4V Sony NP-F970 Battery (sold separately)
DC Power Supply: 6.5~12V
Groups: 6 (A, B, C, D, E, F)
Power: Max 21W
Colour Temperature: 3300K~5600K +/-300K
Brightness (lux): 860 (1m/4100K), 430 (1m/3300K), 430 (1m/5600K)
Light Brightness Range: 3300K/ 5600K: 10~100%; 3400K~5500K: 25%~100%
LED Beads Quantity: 154 5600K, 154 3300K (total 308 pc)
Operation Temperature: -10~50 degrees Celcius
Dimensions: 180mm x 185mm x 40mm (without handle and battery)
Net Weight: 400g
Posted by Unknown on 20th Jul 2016
Just out of Film School, these lights give me flexibility in different situations and the battery lasts a decent amount of time, good product.
All prices are in AUD